HP Officejet 4500 Driver, Software Download, Install – The HP Officejet 4500 is a multifunction inkjet printer focused on local business. It can publish black and white files and also color pages swiftly in draft quality setups, as well as the top-loading 20-page automatic file feeder is a benefit for fast scanning or duplicating multi-page documents. If total print high quality isn’t the most crucial need for your business, the Officejet 4500 is an energetic entertainer in other locations.
When publishing a 60-page grayscale paper, we could attain a speed near to HP’s priced quote price of 28 sheets per minute, with an ordinary wait of around 2.3 secs in between web pages. Shorter runs endure because of the slight hold-up before the first page prints. Changing to typical top quality influences print rates seriously– our 20-page color PDF file took an overall of 5min 32sec to publish, which is a print rate of directly under four web pages per min.
Running expenses for the HP Officejet 4500 are acceptable unless you’re publishing excessively high quantities– in which case a laser may be a better selection. Retail pricing for the HP 901 black cartridge is $24.45, while the tri-color cartridge is $36.95– this makes the constant running price 12.2 c per A4 black web page as well as 10.3 c per A4 color page.
How to Install Driver Printer HP Officejet 4500 For Windows :
Follow the steps below to install the Drivers and Software downloaded:
- Make sure your HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install less, click Open Folder, then click download. The file name ends with .exe
- You can accept default locations to save less. Click Next, then wait while the installer extracts the less to prepare the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
HP Officejet 4500 OS Support:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)