HP Officejet Pro 8500 Driver, Software Download, Install – HP claims its Officejet array isn’t that perfect for picture printing. However, the 8500 performed fine. It does not have the vibrancy of a committed picture printer and also does not deal with strong colors so well, yet text printing is trusted as well as transparent, even at shallow point sizes.
You can not fault it for features. HP’s Officejet Pro 8500 allows you fax or e-mail papers directly from the printer, offers Duplex printing as well as can be attached to a network via Ethernet. The version right here is wireless, allows Duplex scanning and has a 3.5-inch shade touchscreen.
Our 20-page test paper published in one minute, 46 seconds using Sneak peeks common settings, which is exceptional. It xeroxes with clearness, though sheds it a little on minimal parallel lines. Establishing a wireless connection is secure.
How to Install Driver Printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 For Windows:
Follow the steps below to install the Drivers and Software downloaded:
- Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Printer is turned on
- Connect the USB cable
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install less, click Open Folder, then click download. The file name ends with .exe
- You can accept default locations to save less. Click Next, then wait while the installer extracts the less to prepare the installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, explore the folder where you saved the .exe file, then click
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
HP Officejet Pro 8500 OS Support:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)